Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Immediate Disconnect with Dial-UP, sound very good

Le 12/2/2004, "Zeno R.R. Davatz" <zdavatz ywesee com> a écrit:

>Ok, I got wvdial installed and connected my PPC-Linux via Dial-Up to the internet. Then I started Gnome-Meeting. Then I called my Dad. He took up the phone - the sound was perfect (over Dial-Up) - but after the second word I always get disconnected. I tried various settings in NAT and advanced H323 settings. But always just get disconnected.

I don't understand why you are changing settings when I told you it was
working and thus to not mess settings ;)

>Any hints?

The problem is at MicroTelco's side, ask to Bruce to check why you are
disconnected, my guess would be "packets loss" due to bad connection
quality. Not sure though, they will see it in their logs.