[GnomeMeeting-list] Does USB-Headset use Quicknet Card?

Ok, I am proud GnomeMeeting User ;-) calling the world and leaving out the monopolistic old-school phone companies and there revenues ;-)

What I am still curious about:
To make calls I plug in my analog phone to the PCMCIA-Adapter. Works great.

Can I also unplug the adapter and plug in my USB-Headset? Will the QuicknetCard then be used as well or will I get huge time-lags during speaking because the Quicknet Card is not used?

Thanks for your Feedback.

Zeno