Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] No Dial Tone when connected to Gatekeeper gc.microtelco.com

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:17:50 +0100
"Damien Sandras" <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

> Automatic Gain Cancellation.
> I suggest you to use No echo cancellation, or Low echo cancellation, and
> to adjust the volume sliders in the Audio Control Panel (accessible from
> the View menu)
Ok will do so.

Some more questions:

1. Can I call out trough a normal Dial-Up Connection from a hotel room?
2. Can anybody call me on my PC-Phone from his normal Phone? What number must he call?
3. Someone called me on my PC-Phone before - I guess from Gnome-Meeting - but when I picked up the phone I did not hear anything.

Thanks for your Feedback.

Zeno