Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] No Dial Tone when connected to Gatekeeper gc.microtelco.com

>Ok will do so.
>
>Some more questions:
>
>1. Can I call out trough a normal Dial-Up Connection from a hotel room?

It should be possible with G.723.1, yes.

>2. Can anybody call me on my PC-Phone from his normal Phone? What number must he call?

No, it is only PC-To-Phone, not the reverse.

>3. Someone called me on my PC-Phone before - I guess from Gnome-Meeting - but when I picked up the phone I did not hear anything.

If you don't want to be disturbed, just uncheck ILS registering. That
guy was perhaps misconfigured as it seems things are working well for
you.