Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemetting netmeeting

denis launay wrote:
Le Dimanche 08 Février 2004 06:19, Henri Girard a écrit :

Hello :)
Is there a way to connect to netmeeting with gnomeeting as ms doesn't
provide any more servers ? I tried to connect selecting "ils.seconix.com" but i had only one name "01 admin and you have to register ? Where to
register ?
Any help welcome :)
Henri

Bonjour à toi,
Tu as vu la réponse ! Super ! Voilà ce qu'on pourrait appeler une ouverture

Could we dispense with this hilarious Pythonesque thread?

--
Pierre-Philippe Coupard <pcoupard easyconnect fr>
Software Engineer