Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] rpm with good option ?

Hi Jean-Philippe,

> 2) on web site, I cannot click to any "other packages"
> http://www.gnomemeeting.org/admin/downloads/latest/sources/misc

that one is old (very old) and shouldn't be used anymore.. (DAMIEN: can
you please remove any links or set a Redirect? Thanks!)

Rather go to: http://snapshots.seconix.com/ .. Every CVS bit should be
hosted there (and yes, we still try to get RH RPMs also onto that
server.. one day we'll manage, i still believe it ;))

--
Best regards,
 Kilian