Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] changing video device (/dev/video0-->/dev/video1)

Hi,

The GUI presents the list of all available and usable devices.
If you only get your TV picture, that means that your device is not
well-configured or that it is already in use (if you are using an old
version of gnomemeeting).

Are you sure the correct modules are loaded?