Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] External ringing program (was Re: Shifting set of features)

Stefan Bruens wrote:
I have spotted two problems:
1. You have added an unmatched gnomemeeting_threads_leave (); see the block above.

Ah yes, my bad. I had a bit of debug code in there before, I forgot to remove the threads_leave.

2. You are killing the programm the program you have started via its pid - this is dangerous, there is no guarantee it is the same programm, pids are reused.

Yes, indeed the ringing program must start and never stop for the kill to be safe. As I said, it was just a quick fix, and there's only so many ways a 3 line shell script can fail to work :-)

Everything else looks good for me ...

I'll improve it a bit when I have a minute.

--
Pierre-Philippe Coupard <pcoupard easyconnect fr>
Software Engineer