Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 1.2 on FreeBSD

Kevin,

Sorry for the delay, but I've added your patches to the CVS. I've taken
the simpler approach of just adding stdlib.h to all of the files
unconditionally rather than adding visual noise with OS-specific defines.

   Craig

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:02:07 -0800
"Kevin Oberman" <oberman es net> wrote:

> Craig,
>
> Here are the patches to get openh323 to build on FreeBSD. They may well
> be a bit sub-optimal, but I am pretty sure that they won't break
> anything on any platform. As of today, they are not in the CVS tree, but
> Roger Hardiman may be doing about the same thing.
> --
> R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
> Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)
> E-mail: oberman es net			Phone: +1 510 486-8634

 Craig Southeren      craigs postincrement com / craigs voxgratia org

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243673140      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 Mobile: +61 417231046   Jabber: craigs jabber voxgratia org

 Post Increment - Consulting & Services    http://www.postincrement.com
 Vox Gratia - The Open Source VoIP portal  http://www.voxgratia.org
 Raving Of A Strange Mind - the VoIP blog  http://www.southeren.com/blog