Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting 1.2.0 error

Le dimanche 12 décembre 2004 à 21:01 -0500, George J. Sherwood a écrit :
> First of all, great job on the 1.2 release.  I was able to get it updated in
> the distribution I work on very quickly.  No problems building pwlib,
> openh323 or gnomemeeting.  I did notice a new default requirement of howl,
> but once I added that no problems.  Only issue that I am seeing is an error
> when I exit the program.  A dialog box pops up with the following
> information:
>
> The Application "gnomemeeting" has quit unexpectedly.
>
> You can inform the developers or what happened to help them fix it.  Or you
> can restart the application right now.
>
> Three buttons that say:
> Restart Application | Close  | Inform Developers
>
> -------------------
> If I click on close everything seems normal and if I click on restart it
> starts again.    This is on KDE.  Also seeing this error twice when I start:
>
> [assert] error: 111 (Connection refused)
> [assert] where: "socket.c", "sw_socket_tcp_connect", line: 720
>
> Otherwise it looks like a great release so far to me.

But you encountered a bug... I don't know if it is due to a compilation
problem or to another type of bug.

Can you do the following :
gdb gnomemeeting
then type: run
then when you exit and that it crashes, type: thread apply all bt

and report the output right here.

Thanks,