RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting 1.2.0 error

Guess I just figured the bug somewhere in my system.  Not much output from
gdb.

George
Here is the run:

george athlon:~$ gdb gnomemeeting
GNU gdb 6.3
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-linux-gnu"...(no debugging symbols
found)
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1".

(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/bin/gnomemeeting
warning: Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function.
GDB will be unable to debug shared library initializers
and track explicitly loaded dynamic code.
[assert] error: 111 (Connection refused)
[assert] where: "socket.c", "sw_socket_tcp_connect", line: 720

[assert] error: 111 (Connection refused)
[assert] where: "socket.c", "sw_socket_tcp_connect", line: 720

0xb6cdcc88 in PFactory<PSoundChannel, PString>::~PFactory ()
   from /usr/lib/libpt_linux_x86_r.so.1.8.3
(gdb) thread apply all bt
(gdb) quit
The program is running.  Exit anyway? (y or n) y
george athlon:~$