[GnomeMeeting-list] Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation

Hello All,

  I want to know that how can I allocate separate bandwidth for Audio/
Video being transmitted on a single channel. I mean s/w implementation
kind of thing. I thought of capturing the packet that is carrying the
Audio/Video part and then tweaking with that. But that would me
difficult in real time scenario for a video conferencing application.
Well can any one tell me more about the concept of bandwidth allocation
and how to allocate it dynamically and under what circumstances...

Thanks in advance,
regards,
ashutosh