Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Audio delay compared to netmeeting.

On Wed, 2004-12-08 at 19:03 +0100, Damien Sandras wrote:

> That could be a bandwidth problem on the NM side. You know, NM has
> sometimes wierd behavior, even on a LAN.

OK, I'm pretty much convinced now that the problem is on the Windows
side, maybe even the sound driver or something. What I did is accurately
observe the nm vol meter, and while the meter itself seems to respond
almost immediately to voice input from the gm client, the sound output
itself is actually delayed.

So, I feel I probably have wasted your time, sorry for that. Many thanks
for all hints and advice, which helped me a great deal.

Bruno.

PS: I hate Windows.