Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Audio delay compared to netmeeting.

Frustrating news. I found out the --buffer-size option value of
arecord shows up in /proc/asound/card0/pcm0c/sub0/hw_params as
buffer_size. Now, when firing up gnomemeeting I there see

 access: RW_INTERLEAVED
 format: S16_LE
 subformat: STD
 channels: 1
 rate: 8000 (1572864000/196608)
 period_size: 240
 buffer_size: 480
 tick_time: 1000

Especially, the buf size is really small and should not delay
mic input in a noticable way. Don't know what else to look for.

So, is 1 to 2 sec audio delay on LAN normal for gnomemeeting?