Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: GnomeMeeting-list Digest, Vol 8, Issue 3

Hi maHo,

> >I'll try to find a VMWare here and try to work on it (eeek). Too many
> >ppl want that Win32 port, something has to be done. That will be my
> >second top priority along with the SIP port!
> >

> Why VMware, can't you use native install?.

That'd require an extra physical machine. Maybe someone can offer a
Terminal Server account? RDP for Windows should be sufficient IMHO, but
that's up to Damien to decide. It's available through rdesktop in linux,
so there will be no problem connecting to it.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian