Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Open discussion about ILS/SIP/FWD

Damien Sandras a écrit :

[...]

That's not possible with H.323 due to the nature of a gatekeeper. In
H.323, your gatekeeper controls outgoing calls, in SIP, it is not the
case. Are you sure you can register to several gatekeepers at the same
time with SJPhone?
My bad: in SjPhone you can create profiles, as much as you want, but only one is used at a time (SIP or H323): you open options TAB -> profile -> you select your profile and click USE. Should be accessible directly from main window. X-Ten is able to register to all servers in the mean time.

Having the possibility to register different user/password on different
SIP registrars and perahps also outbound proxies seems perhaps a bit
"unusable" to me.
Practice and it's ok ;-)

Anyway, we will see, but not having that feature in 2.00 doesn't mean it
won't be in 2.2 even though I suspect the HIG usability people would
scream at me.
So forget 2.0 and jump directly to 2.2 :-D

--
Daniel