Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Open discussion about ILS/SIP/FWD

Damien Sandras a écrit :

[...]

Probably only one in 2.00, perhaps more later. It depends on what people
need.
I think it's not good. From my experience, if people use software client instead of hardware, they ask to use *one* software for *all* there registration. Usually I setup 2 SIP register minimum in my customer offices: one for FWD like, another for PSTN gateway to be able to call all around the world at cheap rates.

SjPhone is able to connect SIP or H323 without problem, not limited by a maximum registration number. But GUI is poor. X-Ten lite has a superb look, you can register up to 10 server but has no H323 capabilities.

If GM want to be introduced in companies life, he has to offer unlimited registration server, SIP or H323. And this will be even more true the day at which GM will run under Windows.

--
Daniel