Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Open discussion about ILS/SIP/FWD

Damien Sandras a écrit :

Le samedi 28 août 2004 à 15:36 +0200, jeanmichel gens free fr a écrit :
which program use SIP i known only linphone ( very little use )

On Linux I know kphone too. On Windows there are more like X-Ten,
SJPhone... There are also many hardware IP Phones.
SJphone works also under linux. X-Ten run fine under linux with wine. Attached file is a summary of SIP/H323 software client I made some time ago. Not exhaustive.

And sure, there are a *lot* of SIP phone (as well as H323). Budgtone, Sipura, Snom, Cisco, Panasonic, .... Not exhaustive too. You also have SIP adaptator for connecting analogic phone (Sipura 2000, GrandStream ATA286 and 486,...)

At my office, with one cordless analogic phone I'm able to call H323 EP, SIP EP, IAX EP, local PSTN phone number, long distance and cellular phone (through IAX, SIP, H323 and PSTN) ;-) No need to say that I can do the same from my GM EP :-)

--
Daniel

Software

SIP