Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Automatically limiting outgoing video bandwidth according to other parties connection.

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 09:13:04 +0200
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

> People with 56k should anyway disable video reception and video
> transmission. Any client that doesn't do that is misconfigured.

This is the problem/crux. Most people with dialup would still probably enable video RX/TX anyhow - even with _really_ slow video (1 fps or less) is still nice to see family/friends when you live on the other side of the world....

At least you can change the video bandwidth settings whilst in a call, I guess I'll just have open the preferences and change settings manually for now.

Simon.