[GnomeMeeting-list] Automatically limiting outgoing video bandwidth according to other parties connection.

Hi,
Does GM provide an automated way of limiting the outgoing video bandwidth according to the settings of the other party in the call?

For example if I get/make calls to people on both cable and dialup (56k), it would be a pain to manually change settings depending on who I call.

I guess that you could start at given settings, monitor the incoming rate, and degrade to that.

Alternatively if an 'optimise for [T1, Cable, 56k]' short cut could be added this would be a great help.

Simon.