Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] AVC input not present?

Hi Julien,

Am Mi, den 04.08.2004 schrieb PUYDT Julien um 14:28:
> Le mer, 04/08/2004 à 13:48 +0200, Sharrock Rémi a écrit :
> > I have a pb with the AVC input video plugin that is not present in the
> > video input list.
> > I only have : V4L, DC , picture, and AVC doesn't appear.
>
> Ok, at that point it is clear that the problem is that the avc plugin
> isn't enabled.
>
> > In the /usr/lib/pwlib/device/videoinput there are these files:
> > avc.so  dc.so  v4l.so
>
> At that point we know that the avc plugin is installed. Now the question
> is: why doesn't gnomemeeting use it?! Notice first that mine is named
> avc_pwplugin.so, but that is probably because I use a cvs snapshot.

that's the pandora change. Janus does have .so still, so that's ok.

I hope Remi chose "AVC" as video manager in GM, not V4L ;)

Yet more info is needed to tell for sure what's going on. The packages
seem to be ok so far.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian