[GnomeMeeting-list] AVC input not present?

Hi everybody!
I have a pb with the AVC input video plugin that is not present in the
video input list.
I have a debian unstable/sid with kernel 2.6.7, and firewire compiled in
it. I plug a Sony DCR-TRV22E DV camera to get the image (because my
webcam doens't work on Linux)
I have installed all the packages needed for the AVC plugin input but it
doesn't appear in the video input list (that is Greffon vidéo in
french).
I only have : V4L, DC , picture, and AVC doesn't appear.
In the /usr/lib/pwlib/device/videoinput there are these files:
avc.so  dc.so  v4l.so

Also when I use Kino (a software for DV capture), I have to be root to
capture video because only the root user has access to /dev/raw1394, and
it works perfectly with the driver "raw1394" and doesn't work with the
driver "dv1394".
When I try to lauch gnomemeeting in root, AVC is not present and when I
try to use DC input I get the error "Erreur lors de l'ouverture du
périphérique vidéo /dev/raw1394".

Packages installed are :

gnomemeeting_1.0.2-4

libopenh323-1.13.2