[GnomeMeeting-list] ENUM support in GM CVS

Hello,

Thanks to the hard work of Craig, ENUM support is available it the very
last release of OpenH323 CVS and is usable by GnomeMeeting.

How does ENUM work? (I'll stay basic)

1) you register an account on www.e164.org and give them your real phone
number
2) they give you a short phone call to check your number is correct, you
get a code
3) once they are sure your number is correct, you can associate it to an
h323 or sip URL
4) you are now callable by all ENUM-able VoIP clients (including GM)
using h323:your_phone_number

For example, jonita is callable with h323:3211444555 (I changed the
number), it will resolve in h323:linuxzone.ath.cx which is my dynamic
hostname. Notice any h323 URL (not CALLTO, ie no ILS) can be usable.

I have to test, but if we put a gatekeeper with "gateway" capabilities
on seconix, and that user jojo has an account, then his e164 number
could resolve in jojo seconix com, resulting in jojo being called by any
H.323 client without the need to get a dynamic hostname.
//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org