[GnomeMeeting-list] Abnormal call termination

   I recently set up gnomemeeting so that I can talk to and see my
wife (she's in England and I am in California). The thing is, I am
behind a firewall. I did all the port redirection, as explained in the
FAQs.

  When we tried a connection we got the following:

  1) My call to her got through, and she could actually hear me before
the call was abnormally terminated a few seconds after it was
initiated. I couldn't hear her though.

  2) Her call to me got through, but I couldn't hear her and she
couldn't hear me. Again, the call was abnomrally terminated after a
few seconds.

  The sound boards work fine on both sides, for we were able to
establish a full-duplex communication using Speak Freely.

  Can anybody give me ideas/suggestions so as how to try and debugg
this issue? What are the gotchas I should be aware of?