[GnomeMeeting-list] Microtelco Connection Solved

Hi Damien and and all,

Well I found the problem registering to microtelco. In the past all you
had to do was enter your ID and account number in the preferences
dialog. Well, that doesn't work anymore.

I discovered that you have to enter your account number and pin in the
pc-phone settings from the tools menu and it fills in the information in
the preferences/gatekeeper settings.

I'm not sure but I don't believe this was the behavior in 1.00 and
earlier. At least I know it wasn't the behavior in .98.5.

Anyway, it works now. Also the ping problem is a filter that Comcast put
in place because they were getting ping floods and it was put in place 6
months ago so that's the reason no one can ping me.

I appreciate all the people that tried to help with my problem, thanks
to all.

George