Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] MicroTelco Connection

I'm the guy who run noc microtelco com AKA Bruce.

Actually Microtelco is running better than ever... Right now. Now that I've said the the gremlins will come out again. ;)

And, yes, if you paid for a Microtelco account and have a problem we do want to hear about it... But, not at noc microtelco com techsuppport quicknet net

George Boyd wrote:
I was on with Bruce for about an hour trying to figure out the problem.
In the process we found out that he couldn't ping my machine either. My
IP# is 24.20.111.214 if you would like to try to ping it, It would be
appreciated.

We found that the packets were being blocked by AT&T pinging and trying
to register with microtelco. I don't know if the registration uses UDP
TCP or what.