[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Microtelco Connection Solved

Hello George,

Le mar, 20/04/2004 à 18:07 -0700, George Boyd a écrit :
> Hi Damien and and all,
>
> Well I found the problem registering to microtelco. In the past all you
> had to do was enter your ID and account number in the preferences
> dialog. Well, that doesn't work anymore.
>
> I discovered that you have to enter your account number and pin in the
> pc-phone settings from the tools menu and it fills in the information in
> the preferences/gatekeeper settings.
>
> I'm not sure but I don't believe this was the behavior in 1.00 and
> earlier. At least I know it wasn't the behavior in .98.5.

That's unfortunately not possible. You always had two ways to register
to microtelco :
-1- put your account, your pin and gk.microtelco.com as gatekeeper in
the prefs, then choose "Gatekeeper Host" as registering method and click
on Apply. That's what I'm using every day to register to various
gatekeepers.

-2- you put your account and pin in the PC-to-Phone window and
GnomeMeeting will fill in the appropriate details in the preferences.

If it works for you using the PC-To-Phone window, but not the
preferences, that's because you forgot to put some of the options
described above. All what the PC-To-Phone window is doing, is simply
putting the right prefs at the right place.

Also nothing as changed, registering to a gatekeeper has always been
done using the same preferences...