Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] MicroTelco Connection

I was on with Bruce for about an hour trying to figure out the problem.
In the process we found out that he couldn't ping my machine either. My
IP# is 24.20.111.214 if you would like to try to ping it, It would be
appreciated.

We found that the packets were being blocked by AT&T pinging and trying
to register with microtelco. I don't know if the registration uses UDP
TCP or what.