Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Some news

On jeu, 2004-04-15 at 12:10, daniel huhardeaux wrote:
> If it's not to complicate, perhaps I could do it. I have windows boxes
> so I could compile/test Only thing, I don't know which tools I need. But
> with a minimum of your help I could get it. Please, let me know your
> thought. You can reply in private if it's out of topic for the list.

That would probably mean compiling gtk, pwlib, openh323 and then
gnomemeeting... hopefully, little more should be needed. Unfortunately,
I have no idea how to setup a working devel environment on win32...

I set reply-to on the gm-devel-ml, since it's more appropriate there, I
guess.

Thanks for your proposition!

Snark on #gnomemeeting