Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Some news

On mer, 2004-04-14 at 20:01, daniel huhardeaux wrote:

> This will not handicap KDE users?

Not more than they already are ;-)

>  And then you will work on a windows version

The win32 version is already in the works somehow, since I made more
features still available with DISABLE_GNOME (druid and configuration
system mainly). Notice that this means that kde users who compile with
DISABLE_GNOME will use that too ;-)

The main problem is that we can make sure that dependancies of
gnomemeeting are as light as possible, but have not access to a win32
box to compile, test & work... We would need some active win32
developpers to take the code and give it a try. If you know any, piss
them until they cooperate! ;-)

Snark