Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Some news

Hello,

> Is there a reason? Take hollidays, will go better after ;-)

Not really, I just notice I'm not coding as much as I would like. I'm a
bit distracted. I hope it will go better in the next days.

> >- share the contacts with Evolution for a better integration OR use
> >GmConf as backend if --disable-gnome is used.
> >

> This will not handicap KDE users?

Yes and no... The only handicap is that it means one more dependancy
(not a big one). But there are KDE users using Evolution and not GNOME,
so I guess it is a good thing. Also, pure KDE users will always be able
to compile GnomeMeeting without any GNOME dependancies. That simply
means some code has to be written twice.

> Thanks for this info and for superb job you made with your team. It was
> spoken about SIP on this list, I have to say that no one of SIP clients
> are on the level of GM. That's why I'm waiting this feature in GM. And
> then you will work on a windows version, then implement IAX, then ... So
> please, stay motivated :-)

Thanks :)

I will do my best, but I sometimes wonder how many years I will be able
to do this...
--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>