Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ils server connect with fedora core 1 and cable modem

Le lun 05/04/2004 à 09:33, Michael Henschel a écrit :
> Ok, so if i turn off all the iptables filtering and run the script on
> 7.1.3, then I can see the LDAP address entries.  Obviously this isn't a
> good way to do it.  But it looks like I need to learn the iptables
> routines, if I'm going to make this succeed....  I'll still take advice,
> if anyone wants to give it...

The rules in 7.1.3 are for the case you are using NAT. You are not using
NAT, but you have a local firewall, so just run the RedHat firewall
configuration tool and allow the ports described in the FAQ.

The FAQ tells how to forward them to an internal machine, you don't need
to forward, you just need to accept connections on them.
//\     FOSDEM:  http://www.fosdem.org
v_/_