Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ils server connect with fedora core 1 and cable modem

Julien,

If you are referring me to chapter 7 of the FAQ, then I've followed the
instructions in 7.1.2 and 7.1.3.  I don't think that 7.1.4 applies.
7.2.1 does not apply and I'm not sure that I understand what 7.2.2 is
attempting, but I'm hoping that I don't need an additional
firewall/router.

Is there a way to show what the IPTABLES chains are so that I can make
sure that the instructions in 7.1.3 are current in my system?  If this
setup works for others with FC1, then I must be doing something else
wrong....

I guess that I didn't mention clearly enough in my first email that I
had followed the instructions, as I understood them, in the FAQ.

Thanks,