Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ils server connect with fedora core 1 and cable modem

Ok, so if i turn off all the iptables filtering and run the script on
7.1.3, then I can see the LDAP address entries.  Obviously this isn't a
good way to do it.  But it looks like I need to learn the iptables
routines, if I'm going to make this succeed....  I'll still take advice,
if anyone wants to give it...

Cheers,

Michael