Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] bringing text messages out of the program

On sam, 2004-04-03 at 11:15, Damien Sandras wrote:

> I understand, but I'm not sure that exporting such an API is of high
> interest for most users. That is something feasible, but there are more
> important things on the TODO list. We are not even sure that we will be
> able to keep the text chat when moving to SIP....

I would even go as far as saying:
* use gnomemeeting for the video;
* use something else for the motors' commands (jabber comes to mind).

I mean: one the one hand, you have a video stream, with some hard needs,
that gnomemeeting can fulfill ; on the other, you have some rare
messages, with little needs...

Snark on #gnomemeeting

PS: of course, some kind of cooperation with jabber clients would be
nice to have, and is thought about.