[GnomeMeeting-list] bandwidth question

Hi all,

I need to make a decision on ADSL 256/256 or 512/128
(no others available) and can't do any testing on
gnomemeeting due to no linux installed on current pc
and webcam probs blah blah blah.

Can someone give me an idea of the bandwidth usage of
gnomemeeting.  I.e. I would like the 512 for general
surfing but will I loose significant framerate sending
to my video to friends by dropping from 256 to 128
uploads?

On windows apps I'm currently trying to sort out why I
have 6fps from my friends and only send 3fps.  Win 98
is killing me.

Hopefully will get my linux up again soon so can be a
more useful member of the list.  Sorry.

Cheers

Haim