Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] connection problem

> > I'm using Gnomemeeting 0.98.5 and QuickCam Express... What to do?
>
> Either you upgrade to GnomeMeeting 1.00 which has a workaround for the
> bug in the driver, or you execute "qcset /dev/video0 compat=dblbuf"
> before running GnomeMeeting if /dev/video0 is your video device. QCSET
> can be found with the quickcam express driver.

I don't have qcset, but in the "control center" of my distribution, under
driver: equalize, compatible, frameskip, keepsettings, etc.
For the "compatible" field is written: "Enable workaround for bugs in
application programs (bitfield)"
I think I can do here what qcset would do, but when I typbe "dblbuf", I get an
error (-> it's not a bitfield). Do you have any idea, what bitfield should I
type in?
Thank you very much for your help!

Áron Takács