Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] problems with gnomemeeting

Damien Sandras a écrit :

Hello Evan,

Le jeu, 01/04/2004 à 15:25 -0500, Evan a écrit :

Neither aplay or arecord look to be installed. When i do aplay -l i get
: bash: aplay: command not found. I did a search on google and found
stuff on aplay but i wasnt sure how to install it. Can you direct me in
the direction of where to get this and what i need to get it installed.
Arecord -l i get the same issue, it can't find it.

In Debian, they are provided by the "alsa-utils" package. I don't know
for RedHat unfortunately :(
For my RH9 I compile myself alsa-driver-1.0.3 alsa-lib-1.0.3b alsa-oss.1.0.3a alsa-utils-1.0.3 Perhaps Fedora 2 will have everything included.

[...]

--
daniel