Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] problems with gnomemeeting

Hello Evan,

A good start for debugging this would be to answer my questions in the
previous mails.

For example :
- what is the result of aplay -l / arecord -l ?
- what test sound under Soundcard detection are you talking about in
GnomeMeeting?
- what is the result of lsmod ?
- have you an empty /dev/sound directory ? What is his content?

You do not look like an idiot, everybody has to start one day with
Linux. The problem is that I don't always understand what you mean and
if you don't come with precise facts, it is very hard to help you. Also,
I'm not a native speaker.