Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Bandwith limit

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:42:30 +0200
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

> Le ven 26/09/2003 à 12:20, Norbert Crettol a écrit :
> > My image is not so good. I made my first tests with a poor connection
> > at the other end. I'll try next week on a 2 Mb/s link.
> >

> And how is your image when you are not in a call, with preview enabled
> (click on the webcam image on the left).

This image is not as good as an sequence taken with dvgrab or with the
capture tool. My camera is a Sony DCR-TRV900. I will make tests next
week with a professional camera. I'll keep you informed.

> > The DC code is perhaps not that good. Is there a way to setup pwlib
> > or the way it is called ?
>
> No, but that's right the DC code is not that good, the AVC code is
> better, but we have nobody to improve the DC code and none of us has a
> DC camera...

Is it not possible to share the code of a tool like dvgrab ? Or other
tools ? I have no notion of this kind of coding, it is just a
naive question...

Norbert