Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] RedHat 7.3 spec files for GnomeMeeting 0.91-1, OpenH323 and PWLIB?

 --- Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
> I don't remember such a bug, that could also be a
> problem on the GNU GK side. However, 0.85.1 is very
> old...

OK, I've finally solved this one. It turns out that
while 0.98.5 lets me call someone using "h323:alias"
syntax, 0.85 needs to me type just "alias" instead.
(Without the "h323:" prefix.) So I can now call and
reply across my internal network via the Gatekeeper.

However, if someone has SRPMs for gnomemeeting 0.9-1,
along with SRPMs for compatible pwlib and openh323,
then it would still be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris