Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Using 11% CPU while not running?

On September 15, 2003 8:30 am, Damien Sandras wrote:
> If he gets 10% CPU usage with video preview disabled, then there is a
> bug, but I guess (hope) Mark will tell us it is not the case.

Ooooohhh, I have to disable the video preview. :-) That fixed it.
(Athlon 2400 btw)

Since I had clicked the 'X' (close application/window) I had assumed it would
stop reading from /dev/video0. I noticed the little telephone icon still
running but thought it was just 'waiting for a call'. Why read from
/dev/video0 if the video window isn't displayed?

Cheers.

--
Schedule your world with ScheduleWorld.com
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/