Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Bad echo only on Dell Latitude laptops

I have a dell Inspiron  and i am unable to use its in built mic,  why?
because dell have put it in a location where it gets feedback from not only
the speakers  but also  typing on the keyboard  and even rubbing my palm  on
the palm rest.

Dennis