Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Creative Webcam problems

On Tuesday 28 Oct 2003 9:18 pm, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le mar 28/10/2003 à 22:08, Anne Wilson a écrit :
> > I don't understand this, Damien.  As far as I can see, video
> > channel 1 does not exist.  When I try to configure GnomeMeeting
> > video0 is the only available choice.  Just what and where are you
> > telling me to reconfigure?  I haven't knowingly changed anything.
>
> That is different.
> You have the device, that is /dev/video0 (you could also have
> /dev/video1, /dev/video2, ...).
>
> Each of those devices have different channels. For example, with TV
> cards, you could select the TV, or the camera, or any other input.
>
> If you are going in the video devices section, you will see that
> there is a video channel option, set to 1, just decrease it to the
> default value, 0, and I'm sure it will work :)

OK - done that.  Now I have the same Error while opening.... but with

Your driver doesn't seem to support any of the colour formats
supported by GnomeMeeting.
 Please check your kernel driver documentation in order to determine
which Palette is supported. Set it as GnomeMeeting default with:
 gconftool --set "/apps/gnomemeeting/devices/color_format" YOURPALETTE
--type string

What do I need to check now?

Anne
--