Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Please Help: Aiptek Pencam 1.3

Le dim 26/10/2003 à 14:59, Dennis Gilmore a écrit :

> Hi Damien,
>
> the driver currently only supports RGB24.  i dont think there are any plans to
> have it support different color formats.

Hi Dennis,

I think that Chris is not using SPCA50x but another driver. His driver
returns that it supports YUV420P and their homepage indicate it is
supported, but it gives a green picture. So I wonder if there is a bug
in PWLib and hence in GnomeMeeting or if it is a driver bug. Apparently,
using another palette gives no problem.
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org