[GnomeMeeting-list] Please Help: Aiptek Pencam 1.3

I've installed the module from mxhaard.free.fr and it worked beautifully, and
gqcam is now able to open the device and the video is going through without
any problems.
The only problem is gnomemeeting can't read but a green screen.
Did anyone have the same issue? There's no documentation I could find to make
it work.
I also don't know how to increase the verbosity or get logs from gnomemeeting
which could help you, so let me know if I can do something.

Thanks a lot,

Christian Burger