[GnomeMeeting-list] Audio delay of Gnomemeeting

Hi all,

I'm having some audio delay tests of gnomemeeting. I connected two computers
1.back to back, 2.with a switch. In both ways, the delays were about 150ms. I
have already used the simplest codec G.711, and decreased the jitter buffer
size to the minimum. Is this delay unusually large? When we had the test, we
could clearly feel the delay. What could be the minumum delay in Gnomemeeting?

Thanks in advance!

Xiaochun