Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] DV cam and gnomemeeting

I just installed what was on the CDs...

Meanwhile I'm useing an old Pinnacle PCTV card (bt848 chip) to capture the
video from the Sony TRV19E. This is an analoug card, but it works fine.  With
the zoom from the camera I can transmit handwritings comfortably via
GnomeMeeting.

Thank you for your help and I'm looking foreward to the next version of GM

Hannes