Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] DV cam and gnomemeeting

I'm a bit astonished to see that Suse is this time shipping with a
GnomeMeeting able to support AVC cameras.

Moreover, you tell me that the GnomeMeeting version is 0.98.1. That
version was never officially released and it had a bug in the video code
when a camera didn't exactly support QCIF or CIF.

Things are improving... 6 months ago they were shipping a 1 year old
GnomeMeeting. 3 months ago, they were shipping a featureless
GnomeMeeting. And now, they are shipping a version that was never
officially released and that had bugs.