[GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting 0.98.5 on Mandrake 9.1

Hi to all,

One person has reported me a problematic GnomeMeeting 0.98.5 on Mandrake
9.1. The symptom is that GnomeMeeting crashes (blocks) and needs to be
killed when you disconnect from a call, but also that when the video
preview is activated, a frozen image is displayed from TV. When the user
is in a call, normal video is displayed.

I suspect really big configuration problems, but it could also be
0.98.5. However, we had no bug reports explaining such problems. I
suppose that if there were such problems we would have received several
bug reports, but that is not the case.

My question is thus, are there people amongst you using GnomeMeeting
0.98.5 on Mandrake 9.1, and if it is the case, do you have particular
problems or not?

Thank you,
--
 _	Damien Sandras